Monday 8 February 2010

French Garden





Who doesn't love a good garden?!

I know I do, and just this morning I was lucky enough to have time out with a close friend. We sipped our coffee and then enjoyed a leisurely walk around a gorgeous garden here in Eltham, Victoria.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the local gardens but I do love viewing pictures of beautiful French Gardens.



This piece that I have made here in Eltham is named French Garden, a bracelet featuring a gorgeous handmade lampwork glass bead together with Vintage Glass Beads, Lucite and Czech Glass Beads.
Available now in my etsy shop.



1 comment:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Beautiful piece of jewelry and a beautiful garden! And I love the garden cart! Thanks for sharing.

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062