Thursday 11 February 2010

Blackbird Market - Brunswick Steet, Fitzroy.


The time is fast approaching to the second Blackbird Market held this Saturday.
I'll have a stall there selling my Sterling Silver Vintage Stud Earrings, my Magnet Sets made with Vintage Buttons, Necklaces and more.

If you're in Melbourne on Saturday and looking for something to do come down and say hi, grab a beer, listen to some live music and check out the gorgeous vintage clothes etc and locally made creations.

Blackbird Market
at The Workers Club
51 Brunswick Street
Fitzroy
11am - 5pm entry is free

3 comments:

Lou said...

Sounds cool. Hope you have a great day. Lou.

Leah said...

It sounds like lots of fun, happy selling, I wish that I lived much closer!

Petaliferous said...

Wow I have never even heard of this market, shame I missed it. I'll have to try and get to the next one.. or even look into having a stall there myself! Great job!

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062