Wednesday 11 February 2009

6th in the 6th - I've been tagged!

I really have to do this now because I've been tagged not once, not twice but three times by the lovely and talented billy boy & mia, NeverEver and ButtonsByLouLou.

The rules are that you must go to your computer photo files, find the 6th folder, and the 6th photo in it must be displayed and written about. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

I have one huge file stuffed with little files so I'll pull the 6th one from there, OK the 6th photo is this:



A necklace I made up over a year ago that expired on etsy, I was thinking to pull it apart and make something else, but after seeing this photo, I'm thinking it IS beautiful and perhaps I should relist it instead.

I now tag: Poppy Lane, Kara Smith, fede, coffee bean cards, Cidtalk and briones & co

I look forward to viewing your photos ;)

7 comments:

Chrisy said...

It is lovely...but who knows what people will buy...certainly not me!

NeverEverEmma said...

Haha! Sorry Mich! I didn't realise you'd already been tagged! hehe

It IS a lovely necklace. Maybe second time around...?

Cidtalk said...

I found an image...but the poor thing has never seen the light of day! I'll post it on my site www.cidtalk.com :)

Owl and Fox said...

I think you're doing an awesome job, so I've given you this award:http://owlfox.blogspot.com/2009/02/proximidade-award.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Mich,
Also didn't know you had been tagged a few times! popular :) Those purple stones are an amazing colour. x

Leah said...

yes, relist it!

Kali said...

It's so lovely!
I'm playing, and have just completed the task. lol

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062