Friday 29 February 2008

Black Betty Set






I love making pieces that I'd would wear myself (which happens ALL THE TIME), it makes it hard to part with them though but I guess if I know I'd wear it, then hopefully others will too.

This is my Black Betty Choker and Earring Set.
Made with these fabulous chunky, black, resin, disc beads with small lavender fresh water pearls.






Matching Earrings compliment the choker beautifully, if you'd like to purchase this set or view my other items for sale please follow links to my etsy store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
martita said...

I love it so much!
I usually make something what I would also like to wear ;) but thanks to it - we create something in our style :)

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062