Thursday 9 August 2007

Outback Stone Marking






I'm going to attempt to add a picture in of my work, because really that's what my blog is for - a showcase of my work and works in progress.

So here it goes....oh how cool is that...look out everyone I'm slowly learning what all these buttons do :)

This necklace is my latest creation.

I have named it Outback Stone Marking.

This necklace has been pieced together using these wonderful Artisan Lampwork Glass Beads and I've used a contrast of African Jade and New Jade for each side.

Strung on Beadalon professional 49 strand wire and finished off with a Bali Sterling Silver Toggle.

This necklace is for sale in my Etsy store.






1 comment:

martita said...

my colors! I like green so much and this necklace is amazing - I like using glass with jade.

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062