Monday 6 August 2007

I finally have a blog!

Well this is all very new for me.
I only recently discovered blogs and have been trying to figure out what they're about.
So I thought about it, and here I am, creating my own.
I'm sure I'll learn more about the features and what I can actually do here as time goes on.
I'm hoping to laugh hard at this first post in a few months time.

My aim is to make something interesting out of my blog, when I finally figure out how to use it properly.

In the meantime please feel free to view my listings (in my fairly new store) on Etsy:

www.michvanetta.etsy.com

Until next time.
See Ya
Michelle

1 comment:

martita said...

Michelle, I like your blog so much... I think I'm going to visit you here ;)
greetings!

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062