Tuesday 21 December 2010

Merry Christmas



To all my wonderful internet friends, customers, suppliers and readers of my blog I wish you all a wonderful Christmas.



May 2011 be all that you want it to be and more!

I look forward to bringing you the news of our 3rd precious little person who's due to enter the world on the 1st of the 1st 2011.
We're very excited to meet this little one.

Until then enjoy this special time of year with those you love: eat, drink and have a blast!
xx Mich



Image 1: Tabletop Christmas Tree by Red Zebra Designs on madeit

Image 2: retro merry christmas // 12 pack eco friendly gift tags by lemon tree lane on madeit

Image 3: Christmas Ornament - 3D Star Decoration by The Papertie Affair on madeit

No comments:

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062