Thursday 26 August 2010

DUST Craft Swap - Kellie Christie


Flat Button Necklace by Kellie Christie

This month I participated in the DUST Craft Swap and I was paired up with Kellie from Kellie Christie.

My parcel from Kellie arrived 2 days ago and I've gotta tell you it felt a little bit like Christmas opening my package.
She was very generous and I love everything.
I would post the pictures of the goodies I made for Kellie, but I'll wait until she confirms with me that she received her parcel, I don't want to ruin her surprise :)

This is what I received:


Pair of dangly earrings, pair of dark blue floral studs, and a super cute brooch.


How awesome is this necklace, it's so bold, I love it!

Thanks again Kellie!

No comments:

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062