Tuesday 23 March 2010

Look what I received...



The lovely Chris from littlechrissy posted these gorgeous goodies to me and I've been wanting to blog about them for awhile now... and finally here I am.

littlechrissy is an eco-friendly shop, using as many pre-loved, re-purposed and recycled materials as possible.
You'll find Brooches, Purses and even cute little booties in her shop.
You can even contact her for a custom piece/design, how cool is that!
Follow Chris's blog here.



Super cute little felt pouch in yellow with brown circles and a funky brown button for closure, love it!



Beautiful red felt and turquoise beaded pendant on silver wire. This necklace is a burst of colour, just the way I like it :)
Thanks again Chris xx

No comments:

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062