Wednesday 3 March 2010

Autumn is here

Autumn in France tea cup Soy wax candle by TwilightSpells


Autumn has arrived.
It's my favourite season, I love the cooler nights, mornings and warm afternoons here in Melbourne.
I love seeing the change in colour of leaves and walking with my girls ontop of crunchy leaves.

the last rays bracelet by wingbysea


What's your favourite season?

Please check out these lovely Autumn inspired items by talented Australian Etsy sellers.

WOOLY AUTUMN DAYS by ashleightaylorsydney


renaissance cushion by tractorgirl

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you for including my bracelet! Beautiful selections! I love Autumn. So looking forward to the cooler weather.

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062