Saturday 25 July 2009

Christmas in July - DUST TEAM Sale on NOW

My gosh the excitement within the DUST Team on Etsy is infectious.
This weekend, is of course, Christmas in July and to celebrate participating stores in the DUST Team have fabulous sales going on.

I'm offering 20% off all items in both of my shops michvanetta and koot.
Come in and take a look around or just say hi, I'm literally glued to the computer if I'm not wrapping up my sales.

Below are a few items I've purchased, pop into their shops, you'll find lots of handmade loveliness at great prices.

Tree of Life Pendant by unique dichroic


Wooden Egg Pincushion by raycious


My treetop home in dusk Recycled Notebook by little mo and friends

5 comments:

little mo and friends said...

i see a theme going on mich! Trees! Even the pin cushion has a little tree inspired motif hehe! I love you mich and mo loves you too! We are going to fill your mailbox with love! xxx

Anonymous said...

Great little purchases!! Hope the sale goes well :)

BonTons said...

Some lovely buys here. I love them all!

Anonymous said...

these are some gorgeous buys. I have been going a bit nuts on etsy lately, so easy to shop when at work! :)

lyptis said...

Hey Mich, the CIJ SALE must have been a great success for u(im glad, coz ure such a nice person:)!

And u must be waiting excitedly for all ur pressies to arrive now!
I think it was fun, but it was a bit too stressful for me, but i did pretty well, so im pleased!:)

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062