Wednesday 24 December 2008

1 more sleep - Merry Christmas!



It's Christmas Eve and my hubby and I are getting ready for a family dinner tonight. Andres, being South American, celebrates on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so we're going to be very busy over the next 48 hours.
Our girls are getting very excited and I'm excited to see them with delight on their faces when they see their gifts.

I just want to take this opportunity to wish all my readers, customers and friends a fabulous Christmas with loved ones.

I appreciate every one of you and hope this festive season brings you lots of magic, love, fun times and special memories.

2009 will be a fantastic year, (it's my year of the Ox too - whoo hoo.)
I look forward to blogging more in the New Year, after my birthday and little holiday near the Whitsundays in Queensland....ahhhh how I'm going to love lying on the beach or by the pool with a delicious cocktail in one hand and book in the other.

See you in 2009.
xx

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

have a wonderful time!!
when's your birthday? mine is 1st Jan!! have a good one!

Beadsme said...

Merry Christmas Mich. Have a great New Year too.

michvanetta said...

Anastasia mine is New Year's Day too!
Have a great b-day xx

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062