Wednesday 22 October 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by vanilla pixie to reveal six random things about myself & to tag six other bloggers to do the same. So, here goes...

The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged

1. I'm a magazine hoarder, if I like a particular magazine I have to have every copy and find it hard when we move because that's when we "de-clutter".

2. I started learning Spanish a few years ago, and would love to learn more, I'd love for my husband and I to speak spanish so our girls will learn too.

3. I love mint and brushing my teeth, I have a strange addiction to it!

4. I need more time, how do others blog so frequently?

5. I get down on myself if I don't live naturally, I try my best for my family and I to live a chemical free existence.

Call me a rule breaker but I actually don't feel comfortable tagging anyone, so if anyone reads this post, please feel free to add the questions on your next blog post and go ahead, tag 6 people!

xx Mich

1 comment:

PAC said...

Great list!! It reminds me I've been tagged a few times last week and must get my list up!!

My Second Etsy Shop - koot

koot's Stockists

Partee Petite
4 Sale Street
Eumundi
QLD 4562

Pelican's Belly
Shop 1099
619 Westfield Doncaster
Doncaster
VIC 3108

Retrospections
498a Miller Street
Cammeray
NSW 2062